hangyourheadinpridehangyourheadinpride

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dwahf Dwahf

Cute!

Beautiful graphics and creative character designs. I didn't like how the tweening was particularl obvious, but *shrug* it didn't really take away from the quality of the flash.
I think the first clip could've stood to be shorter-- I thought at first that it was just going to be the alien (or whatever that was) spinning around and almost exited out of it-- and the 'where is everybody' earlier in.
Still, good stuff. :D

Rutger responds:

tweening doesn't have to be a problem. What's wrong with tweening? I did a lot of fbf in this one, but I tweened the fbf animations for a floaty effect.

The Running Clone The Running Clone

fewafj;w

Really good stuff here. The overall style in gameplay, art, and story is deliciously coherent, identifiable, and just *works*

Gameplay itself was simple, but challenging enough and certainly engaging, and the art was excellent (though the transparency of the clone irked me a bit), but I think the standout part of this game is the worldbuilding and the methods used to establish this alternate clone universe. The commercials and intro were a great alternative storytelling method-- kudos to the engaging voice actors! -- and oh, thank god you installed the 'skip' feature-- seeing them once or twice is enough.

Additional stuff I would've liked to see: difficulty selection (speed, complexity of arrow sets) and more diversity in actions taken. Perhaps get some two-handed action in the sequel? :D?

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

This game is old and this review is pointless but

Haha, so far my favorite concept for a plain old smashfest! Graphics are great-- the seal movement with all the chub and blubber is adorable! But i'm bothered by how the seal loses a life when it takes a dunk and the limited attacks and very vague explanations of how things work-- I would've liked to know that going into a hole would make me lose a life, that I could eat a popsicle, what the hell I did with the kid, etc.

Peachs Pitch Peachs Pitch

dlkjfdsla

Not too creative of concept, but great graphics. Didn't see any program bugs (aside from taht if you die while there's a ?-block on the screen, the block remains there), and the whole things runs very smoothly.
The sounds get VERY annoying VERY easily-- well, I liked the background music, but a way to mute the SFX would be WONDERFUL. The endless hooaaaaaaowwwws and yahs are ew. D:

iskullgames responds:

Thank you, Sure a Music control would be helpful.